Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Highlands

Last weekend I ventured out of Edinburgh and went on a tour of the Scottish Highlands. I was in awe as we approached the mountains. They seemed completely unreal. Now I understand why they've enspired so much admiartion. Our tour guide said that the first time Charles Dickens saw them he wept. I can understand the urge.

It was a welcome break from my research. I've hit a road block and have spent the past two weeks really frustrated with my computer. I'm anxious because I only have a little bit of time left to finish my project. Hopefully in the next few days I'll have a bit more luck and everything will come together.

Stirling Castle

Doune Castle, where they filmed parts of Monty Python

Loch Achray

Hairy Coos!


Loch Lomond

Trossachs National Park



No comments:

Post a Comment