Friday, July 16, 2010

Vampire series...
















in lab this week I've been doing the same stuff as i did last week... i haven't stained my animals successfully yet and have been having some trouble with the dissection so I've been experimenting with changing a few variables... this week was also a pretty short week for me because the university was closed yesterday and today because of the golf open.. because there are loads more people here than usual, they're claiming that there aren't enough parking spaces or "car parks" as people here would call them... although I'm not particularly interested in golf I'm excited to go to the open this weekend!! hopefully the weather will be nice when i go.. its been raining ridiculously here! i think i might have brought the bad weather after we went to Dublin!...Monday night i went to see Eclipse!! Ahh!! i was so excited to see it.. i went with two of my friends here.. i even got one of my guy friends to come along..Wednesday night my friend here had a party at his place where i just hung out with a big group of his friends and other people I've met while I'm here... i also started watching the TV series True Blood on my free time to see what all the fuss is about.. i was also interested because it was another vampire series.. and I'm hooked! i watched all day yesterday!... I've also been working on all my secondary apps for medical school which are pretty overwhelming...I think Austin covered Dublin pretty well so I just posted some pictures above... the first two pictures are of a beautiful sunset i saw when i got back to St. Andrews after and awesome but tiring trip in Dublin!!!





5 comments:

  1. Oh man those are some excellent pictures. And we stood in the same order in both pictures with the four of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed! haha props to you for the second one of all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos of the IRES 2010 UK crew! now I am thirsty...
    good luck with your staining Danielle, keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you guys had a blast! can't believe that it's nearly over for some of us.... we all need to have dinner or something when we get back so we can catch up!

    ReplyDelete