Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Life is fast-paced, every day.
Let it hit you, come what may.

WiFi is still not working at my home.
This time, thought I'd post in a "poem".

Therefore posting pictures is a problem.
But it's alright since I'm not close to stardom.

Yet I can still share my experience in life.
Maximize peace, get rid of the strife.

Yay, other Emory students are now in Oxford!
But I barely ever see them so it's a little awkward.

Finally got a breakthrough in my research...
funny how it can start by praying in a church.

Finally narrowed it down to two specific fields:
laughter & network analysis - it's sealed.

Now the data's rollin' in like a basketball;
barely keepin' up, soon it'll be the Fall.

These SNA maps I'm churning out are pretty cool.
Can't wait to see if they apply and work for school.

FB, PR, CSEC got me zoomin' round the digital world.
It's fun when you try - go ahead and take it for a whirl.

Onto Laughter Yoga & a little bit of Gibberish.
Taste left over in your mouth is sorta like licorice.

Big world doesn't wanna fit until my little research box,
yet the minor findings can provide big shocks.

Funny how we as humans can collaborate:
just offer your gift and leave room to reciprocate.

Keep movin' on up to bigger and better;
just drop all chains and let go of every fetter.

But don't forget to stop and smell the roses
Cuz the frustration of life often opposes.

To family, friends, supporters & whoever reads this:
please pray that I would not go amiss.

Because I'm following some good leads, on the way to success.
Now it's time to crank out some work in excess!

4 comments:

  1. oh josh, i wish i had got to work with you this spring. you are a piece of work, aren't you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to UrbanDictionary.com, a "piece of work" is "A person whose stupidity and ignorance never fail to amaze you." I'd like to think that I possess neither of these characteristics to the extent that normally procures such a comment, but if your perception of my possessing them makes you want to work with me... wonderful. I would love to work with you, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I think she meant it in the most flattering of ways!

    Have you done that place-specific reading you had in your to-do list?

    ReplyDelete