Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Landed in London

One day in London and I am already thinking of buying the cheesy "I <3 London" t-shirts. I really do love it here!

The hustle and bustle reminds me of New York City and it's very easy to get around. Also, the city has a unique combination of new and old architecture that creates a beautiful contrast. The people are quite friendly. And of course the accent is, well, fantastic as the British would say.

I landed yesterday morning at London Heathrow and successfully traveled the Tube to get to the hostel I am staying at for the next few days in London. Today I did some sightseeing; I took a bus tour around the city as well as a river cruise on the Thames. For the next few days, I am just planning on staying in the city. I will be traveling to Cambridge on Sunday and starting in the lab on Monday. More updates to come!

Nisha


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you made it there safely! Love that postcard-quality photo :)

    ReplyDelete