Friday, May 14, 2010

Leaving TOMORROW!!!

I'll be on my way to Buenos Aires in a matter of hours, and I couldn't possibly be more excited! This last week between the end of finals and my departure for Argentina has been a bit hectic with last-minute travel purchases, packing, and saying both "hello" and "goodbye" to friends and family. I've been preparing for this trip for months, and at this point I'm as ready as I'll ever be, so it's time to finally stop planning and start doing! I've been in touch with several members of my international lab lately, and everybody seems incredibly kind, helpful, and excited to have me. The project I'll be working on sounds fascinating, and I'm anxious to learn a range of new techniques that will be helpful throughout the rest of my scientific career. I can't believe that after all of this anticipation, the time has finally come! I'll be in touch from the Southern Hemisphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment