Monday, May 10, 2010

I leave tomorrow!

Wow, I can't believe I leave for Scotland tomorrow! I have had a few bumps along the road in the past 24 hours. In fact, my flight was canceled! Luckily I scheduled a new one ASAP and that one is just a few hours later. I have all my stuff packed into a hiker's backpack and a student backpack, and I find that incredibly amazing.

In two days, I have a 5 hour layover in London which is kinda a drag. Since I will be of age, I think I'll just pass the time with a beer at some bar. Make myself feel older, blend in with the locals, the usual. Oh! I'm going to be doing the tourist thing the entire time, so watch out for corny pics! More updates to come as the travels begin! Get excited!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited! I'm very much looking forward to seeing pics whereby you simultaneously blend with the locals and act like a tourist.

    But don't take this request as a directive to get arrested just for the photos and memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin, seems like you are the first of our students to have made it through the ash cloud! How is the weather?

    ReplyDelete