Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun times!

Hello all again! Since my last post a number of updates have occurred. I am currently in my last week of Spanish school with the Instituto Superior en Quito, Ecuador. It's a bit bittersweet, but I'm glad I'm continuing to work on my Spanish outside of the classroom setting. Last week I was able to take classes in the morning and walked around the city more in the afternoons. Here are some fun pictures:


El Telefárico--A cable car took us to the top of Mt. Pichincha and we hiked about half-way up.







Peguche Waterfalls in Otavalo, Ecuador--

Cuicocha Lake--hiked for about 3 hours before we went and saw the crater in the center of the lake.


El Panecillo--the Virgin Mary at the top of the highest hill in Quito.


We went whale watching too!!


Fun stuff. Off to the field right NOW. Chao!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are epic! Glad to hear you're having fun learning Spanish and traveling AWESOME places. Waterfall looks wonderful... and I want to ride the whales!

    ReplyDelete